Monday, October 11, 2010

Make Merry!


Had a little bit of time this weekend to get creative, so I participated in Jen Del Muro's SFYTT again. I just received this stamp in a recent order, and thought it went perfectly with the sketch this week. I am using up some scraps from SU retired DSP. I still need to get some of the yummy papers in the holiday mini to create with, but it's all good until then. I really like how this came out in the limited time I had to play, I hope you do too! Details are below......

Stamps - Sweet Snowglobe, Berry Christmas, Paper - Early Esspresso, red ridinghood red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Baha Breeze, Ski Slope DSP ( I think) Ink - Red Ridinghood red, old olive, bashful Blue, Baha Breeze, Versamark , Accessories - Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, snow flake punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, pinkng heart punch, paper pircer, white button, elastic cord, clear EP, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Stacy Simpson said...

Fantastic card - saw this on splitcoast. I love your work!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...