Friday, November 26, 2010

You're such a Trooper


Hi everyone! I am glad to be back downstairs today playing. My Thanksgiving was food and family filled, and super relaxing... didn't even wash a dish! (Thanks Honey!) AND, I was even given the go ahead to keep playing this morning.. (My husband must have something up his sleeve!)

I am playing with my Sparkly and Bright set, and looked at the little Santa in the set, and instantly saw him parachuting down to ground, his little arms held up like that. I punched out various sized circles, stamped them with the snowflake, then sponged the edges with Marina Mist ink to give them some depth. Then randomly adhered them to the card base. I punched a 2 1/2 circle, cut it in half, ran it through my big shot and used my 1 3/8 circle punch to cut away the edge to form my parachute. I stamped Santa in black, crumb cake, and cherry cobbler, then colored his face with a blender pen, and blush blossom ink. The sentiment is stamped in early espresso, then cut out in the shape of a cloud. I add a few more clouds, a rhinestone to the ball of his hat, and some Dazzling diamonds to the trim of his hat and coat. Super Cute!
All supplies Stampin' Up! Details below -

Stamps - Sparkly & Bright
Paper - Marina Mist, Whisper white, Cherry cobbler
Ink - Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Black, Blush blossom
Access - Big shot, Perfect polka dot folder, blender pen, linen thread, marina mist 1/8 " ribbon, red ridding hood red button, sponge, various circle punches, two way glue Dazzling diamonds glitter, rhinestone, dimensional dots.


No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...