Monday, December 20, 2010

Make it Merry

Hello, and happy Monday! Can you Believe it... less than a week to Christmas..Yikes! I finally finished all my Christmas cards. YEAH!! I hope they get to their destinations on time! I decided I was going to make this card a year ago, and ya think I would have had finished them all a long time ago. Sometimes I have the best intentions, but then I get a *little* distracted.. (Hey look some new stamps to play with! HA!)

So with that said, this will be my last post for 2010, as I plan to take some time to spend with family and kiddos, and to recharge those creative juices! I have lots to share in the New Year, so I hope you will join me! I hope the holidays bring you Joy and Peace, and all the best for the New Year!

Heather :)

1 comment:

crazylife said...

Merry Christmas Heather. Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us/me I use your ideas sometimes for my own personal use of course. I am Gracey's girl on SCS. I would order from you but I live in Canada very near Vancouver B.C. home of the 2010 winter games. Wishing a wonderful holiday season.

Jennifer

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...