Friday, December 17, 2010

A welcome break

Happy Friday all! I am forcing myself to sit down and play with some new goodies today. (Did ya ever notice how hard it is to twist your own arm! HA!!) I am taking a welcome break from those last minute holiday cards to play along in today's Free 4 all challenge on Splitcoaststampers. And the challenge was to do just that! Take a break from those last minute things, and remember to BREATHE! We were asked to make a birthday card and that's it! How easy peasy! I actually got my youngest son Ian birthday card done a day ahead of time too! I hope you join in, and take a break today too! Thanks for taking a peek. Details below -

Stamps - Bring on the Cake ( available Jan. 4th, 2011)
Paper - Crumb cake, in color prints pack, whisper white, daffodil delight
ink - crumb cake, black, daffodil delight
Access - big shot, perfect polka dot folder, daffodil stripe ribbon, yellow embroidery floss, dimensional dots


Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...