Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whale of a wish

Good morning all! What another crazy weekend in my little corner of the world! Football games, Birthdays, and Stamping with friends, and to top it all off Today SALE-A-BRATION kicks off! WhoooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the pleasure of celebrating my 40th birthday with my family this weekend, and was sad to see that my sweet brother-in-law could not make the gathering. We have not seen him since Thanksgiving, and has been sick this entire time. He is fighting a virus that is really kickin' his butt! Needless to say, my sister-in-law has assured us all that he has NEVER lost a fight that he didn't think he could win! I do miss him dearly, and wanted to let him know that he is in our thoughts, and wish him well! So I pulled out a set that I thought would bring a smile to his face, Pun Fun! I seldom use this set, not quite sure why....( maybe because Stampin' Up! keeps coming out with all this new yummy stuff! *wink* ) I used some scraps from the Sweet Pea DSP pack from last Spring, and a piece of non SU craft card stock for the base, as I wait for more from my favorite UPS man. Turned out Uber cute in my book, am I right? Off to the post office....Thanks for taking a peek! Details below -

Stamps - Pun Fun, Dot, Dot, Dot
Paper - Non SU craft, Whisper white, Soft Sky, Sweet Pea DSP, Always Artichoke, Taken with teal
Ink - Versamarker, Versamark, going gray, black, pink pirouette
Access- 2 1/2, 1 3/4 circle punches, sm oval punch, paper piercer, coluzzle, two way glue, dazzling diamonds, soft suede ribbon, dimensional dots

Heather :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! love the sketch, the colors,... thanks for sharing

Barb Dean said...

wow, beautiful card! Heather was right this one is stunning!

Barb Dean said...

oops and it was Heather Summers that had written about your card - see your first name is Heather too! :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...