Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PCS February Issue is almost here!

Good Morning! Is everyone in the Midwest gearing up for the Blizzard of 2011? I know I am. I made sure I had all the proper provisions yesterday....card stock, check,... adhesive, check...current addition of Paper Crafters Sampler, check! :) What is Paper Crafters Sampler you ask?  It is a monthly online subscription to beautiful cards and 3D projects made exclusively with Stampin' Up! products, that are based on a monthly theme -
Each monthly issue includes:

•Step-by-step instructions for 8 projects
•Full color images
•Complete supply list
•Paper dimensions for recreating each project
All projects shown in the Paper Crafters Sampler (PCS) are designed exclusively by experienced Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. Each design team member brings to the sampler her own personal style, allowing the sampler to showcase unique and interesting projects.


Samplers are based on monthly themes, allowing subscribers a one-stop resource for beautiful paper crafting ideas. Demonstrators will also find each monthly theme from Paper Crafters Sampler a useful asset when preparing for monthly workshops. Samplers are planned well in advance to allow time to recreate the projects well before the season and holidays. Each issue provides a variety of projects ideas ranging from cards, to 3D items and Scrap booking projects.

The February 2011 sampler arrives February 10th. The theme is "Easter Wishes" and focuses on ideas for the upcoming Easter holidays.  You'll find sweet baskets and treat boxes along with beautiful themed cards and box sets.


As a member of the PCS (Paper Crafter Sampler) design team, I got to preview some of this months projects. All I can say is AMAZING! Here is a sneeky peek at my project in the upcoming issue - 



So Cute! Oh! I almost forgot..Melanie, our faithful leader designed an exclusive template in this issue just for our awesome subscribers! So you won't want to miss out! Use PCSHK when subscribing, or just mention my name!

Thanks for stopping by!

Heather :)

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...