Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello my dear..

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I made with a new stamp set to me called Forest Friends. I was able to get this set with a Sale-a-bration order. There are sets from the SU main catalog that we are able to choose from too, not just the exclusive Sale-a-bration goodies that are for a limited time. So check them out...there might be a set in there that you just may have had your heart set on for awhile, and you can get for FREE!! OK, enough of the yada yada, and let's get to that sample.. :)


I stamped my woodgrain background with bleach onto Soft Suede card stock, let it dry, and then cut out my tree limbs. I used the large oval punch to make my tree leaves, and School Days DSP for my background papers. I think it turned out just as sweet as can be. I love it when that happens. I had overlooked this set in the catalog for so long, but glad I didn't again. It is so sweet, and even sweeter, it was FREE!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details are below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Forest Friends, All Holidays, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wood grain
Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Tempting turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, School Days DSP
Ink - Tempting turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Accessories - Bleach, Scallop edge border punch, ity bitty shapes punch pack, large oval punch, cropadile, dimensional dots

2 comments:

Create with Gwen said...

Awww, So Cute!

Morgan said...

Love this alot!! great tree!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...