Friday, March 11, 2011

A Shade late...

 We made it... I had a little doubt...but super glad we did...:)  Happy Friday!!! Whoop! Whoop!

 I was having one of those days yesterday..ya know busy doing your thing, and all the while you are thinking that there was something you were supposed to do. You wander, wonder, and rack your noodle, and then it hits ya..(insert audible forehead slap here)  to wish a certain special someone a happy birthday. D'OH! So..... I got a chance to pull out one of my oldest and favorite stamp sets Furnished with love. This is one of those sets that I will never part with... it is timeless. The sweet images are so fun to color, and paper piece, which is exactly what I did here -


I used my markers and versamarker to color the lamp bases, and paper pieced the shades with current SU papers to update the image a little. I added just a few details to balance it out. I am sure the person receiving the card will forget all about it being a little late. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :) Details below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Furnished with Love (retired)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Black, Newsprint DSP, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink - Basic Gray, Black
Accessories - Versamarker, Paper Piercer, mini library clip, dimensional dots
  

3 comments:

Linda said...

How did you use the versamarker?

Heidi Baks said...

Hey Heather! I wasn't familiar with this set, but how cute!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko said...

This is wonderful! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...