Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Sunny Hello

Hi All! I hope you all are having a terrific Saturday, and relaxing a little. Today I am relaxing, and stamping very leisurely. I LOVE when I can do that! No one in the house has to be anywhere, and my darling husband is handling dinner, and the boys are surprisingly quiet...excuse me while I pause for a second to knock on some wood...(hee-hee).
I checked out the challenges that I missed this week on Splitcoast this morning, and the Friday free for all challenge caught my attention. It was called Hello Sunshine. Our hostess asked us to be inspired by the Sun, and all it brings. I couldn't resist, ... hoping that all the positive thinking that this challenge would bring, just might bring us those warmer days a little sooner than later. :) 


My LO for this card is from the March Issue of Cards. I stamped my clouds using the frosting from Create a Cupcake found in the SU Occasions mini catty. I first stamped in versamark, and then in White craft offsetting it just a little to give the clouds some depth. I am also still very committed to using up my old DSP scraps. I used some retired Pawsitively Prints, another paper that I so dearly miss (sniff-sniff). But it's all good, the scraps I used made for one cute card! :) Thanks for stopping by. Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Chic Boutique (sentiment), Create a Cupcake, Fabulous Phrases, So Happy for you
Paper - Sahara Sand, So saffron, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz DSP, Pawsitively prints DSP, Whisper White
Ink - Versamark, White Craft, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 1 3/4 circle punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercer, sewing machine, ity bitty shapes punch pack, white signo gel pen, White EP, dimensional dots

4 comments:

Theresa Mezo said...

beautiful card!!! :)

Scrappywonder said...

I see lots of great cards here!!! tfs R ;)

Unknown said...

I just love this card!! It makes me smile!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #10 on 4-3-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care

Maria said...

Such a HAPPY card! TFS.

Maria

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...