Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A CC on the Open Sea

Hi Everyone! I have been away for a little while. I needed to take a little mental break, and let my wheels stop spinning. I was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed with things here at home, and my Mojo went AWOL. Sorry if ya missed me, and I hope you understand. OK...I am back and I do have a card to share with you today. I decided to play along in the color challenge on Splitcoast to get my mojo legs back, and super glad I did too. The colors today were Crumb Cake, Concord crush, and Very Vanilla. Two neutrals, and one bold. Lots of possibilities. :) There is always a dessert option with the challenge, and it was not to use any DSP. Here is my card for today's challenge -



This card is actually a sneak peek also at a new set from the upcoming SU Summer mini catalog. The set is called On the Open Sea. A great masculine set, if I do say so myself. I have very few masculine sets, so when I spied this one, I new it was a must have. :) This is a VERY inky Card! I hope you like it. I will try not to be gone for so long in the future, without giving you a heads up ok... Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :) Details below -

Heather


Stamps - On the Open Sea (available 5/1), Woodgrain, En Francais, Sincere Salutations
Paper - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, River rock
Ink - Soft Suede, Concord Crush, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Sponge, Distressing tool, Concord Crush poly twill ribbon, Dimensional Dots, Linen Thread

6 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

wow! no words it is just Beautiful!! The color combination the elements on it a master piece. TFS :)

Debbie Martin said...

Wow, thanks for the inspiration, can't wait to have time to pull mine out.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is amazing!! I love it and will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #13 on 4-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Wanda said...

Beautiful Masculine Card. Love it!

Jen Timko said...

This is really fantastic! I love the DSP look with the stamps!

Jen Timko

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Beautiful!! I love the old world style!! I just purchased this stamp set. It is great for the men in our lives. Thanks so much for sharing. I don't think you could have done better!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...