Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PCS April Sampler

Hi! I have another quick post for you..April is here and that means that another beautiful edition of Paper Crafters Sampler will soon be available for purchase starting April 10th. This months sampler is called Avian Art.





All of the projects are AMAZINGLY wonderful, and even jaw-dropping to say the least! Here is a sneak peek at my project in the April Issue -




Remember in each issue you get full color samples and step by step instructions to all of the amazing projects. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Just click on the link on my side bar, and use PCSHK when subscribing. Thanks! :)



Heather

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...