Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Four Frames and a Wedding.....

Or something like that.... Hi Everyone! Seems like this blog is turning into a Tuesday blog. I certainly don't mean for there to be so many days between my posts. I try to get downstairs most days, but the weather is getting a little better day by day, so that means more to do around the house. I am sure it is like that for most of you out there too. :) Any hoo, I have been busy creating the last couple of days, and today I will share one of those creations with you. If you couldn't tell by the title of this post, the creation is wedding related. Yes it is that time of year again, when love is in the air here, and across the pond. *wink* Here is my card -




 I used my sneak peek set again, Four Frames. This set will be available in the new IB&C this July. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper EF, which I have had since the Christmas season, and I think this is the second time I have used it. After doing this card, I think I will be using it more often. I love the outcome. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Four Frames, Occasional Quotes
Paper - Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Very Vanilla
Ink - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Top Note die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Tulip Frame EF, Scallop Trim border punch, Paper Piercing tool, Edge distressing tool, White Satin Ribbon, White bakers twine, small scrap of Tulle, Basic pearls, Sponge, Glue dots, Dimensional dots

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the paper flowers.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is really gorgeous. Love those flowers. TFS

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...