Monday, May 23, 2011

So "Plaid" for You

Hi all! I have a quick post for you today.... I have been playing catchup today, and my rear is still trying to catchup with the rest of me! :) Whew.... So I am going to share a card that I made recently on a more relaxing weekend. I bet you can't guess what stamp set I used? Could it be Fabulous Florets you say? Did I make that a little too easy?? A yeah! Here is my card -


I really like the plaid florets....Don't you? I have had the Pawsitively Prints II DSP, for sometime, and I rarely if ever use the color Poppy Parade...good thing I have another year to use it! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details Below -



Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Florets, Just Believe
Paper - Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Vaery Vanilla, Pawsitively Prints 2, Marina Mist
Ink - Early Espresso, Choc Chip craft, poppy parade marker
Accessories - 1" circle punch, coluzzle, clear ep, big shot, perfect polka dot EF, Paper piercing tool, poppy parade poly stitch ribbon, Dimensional dots


2 comments:

Loralei said...

I love the flowers! I would never have thought to use plaid paper...it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Very fun card! I am excited to see you are an Artisan Winner!!!! This is really something! As I've told you before, you are an inspiration and a VERY deserving winner!!! CONGRATS!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...