Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Banner Baby

Doesn't that post title sound like it should have something to do with The Incredible Hulk, right? (Great now I have a green eyed Lou Ferrigno burned in my mind this morning...Yikes!) Needless to say this post has NOTHING to do with either. Whew!

I have another sneak peek for you today. :) I received news yesterday, that one of my fellow DT members for the PCS has just adopted a baby boy! (Excuse me while I take a deep breath and imagine that sweet baby smell..) I {heart} babies!!! Congrats Rose! What a little blessing you have!! So, I guess you can figure out the type of card I made with more new goodies from the new SU IB&C. Awe, C'mon...that was just a little too easy. Here is my card -


The stamp set I used to make the banner is called Pennant Parade, and is going to be in the new catty. It is SO trendy, and perfect for any occasion! I LOVE IT! OK, off to the post office to send this along to Rose and Baby. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - Pennant parade, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Early Espresso, Whisper white, So Saffron, Wild wasabi, Just add Cake DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Wild wasabi
Accessories - Big Shot, Square lattice EF, Dotted ribbon border punch, triple layer flower punch, scallop border punch, small star punch, early espresso marker, early espresso bakers twine, Paper piercing tool. dimensional dots, 1/2 inch circle punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the pennant banners that are everywhere now! Just found your blog and I love your style with all the detail.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Cute card! I bought the punches and stamp set and need to play with them. Love how you used the square lattice embossing folder.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...