Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A sneak peek for you

Good morning Everyone! I have a really quick post for you this a.m.. I received a box of goodness from Mr. Brown last week, and I finally got around to opening it up. :) I bet you can guess what was inside? You got it! New schtuff from the new SU IB&C. Can you believe it...a whole year has passed, and I barely made a dent in this past catalogs in-colors...it's all good though, the in-colors will be remaining in the IB&C for 2 years! WHOOP! OK, I got to play with a new hostess set, called Happiest Birthday Wishes, which is chalk full of the cutest sentiments EVER! Here is a sneak peek -


I also used some new DSP from the catty, called Just add Cake. So what do ya think? I know! I can't wait until the new catalog goes live on July 1st either! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below-


Heather :)


Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes, Teeny tiny wishes
Paper - Early Espresso, Whisper white, Chocolate chip, Just add Cake DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb cake
Accessories - Sponge, paper piercing tool, Early Espresso Bakers twine, Pretty in pink 1/8" taffeta ribbon, White floss, bitty button, Dimensional dots


5 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

This is sooo awesome... Love it!! The packages, everything... Wonderful...

Faith

Linda Callahan said...

This is fantastic - love it!

April said...

Those gifts are too stinkin' cute!

Loralei said...

Love how the presents pop out! Fabulous card!! :) Think I might just case this one!!

Carrie Horlacher said...

I absolutely love your card! I was wondering if I could get the measurements for the components that make up your card? I would be willing to pay for the instructions.

Please let me know if we can work something out. I just love your card so much and would love to make one for my mother's birthday!

Carrie :) forstampinsake@gmail.com

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...