Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thankful Thoughts

Hello Everyone! Doesn't it always seem that when you really want to get to some creating, that the powers that be have something else in mind for you? That has certainly been the case for me lately, and I can't thank you all enough for sticking with me as my my posts have been getting a little scarce. So with that said, let me share a card with you that I made with all of you in mind -


I really like the outcome. I used the set French Foliage, and a sentiment from the set called Grateful Greetings. Both sets can be found in the Main Catalog. I am really looking forward to the fall, and the cooler weather, so I can hunker down and get to creating, and sharing with all of you. Thanks for stopping and taking a peek! :) Details below -


Heather :)


Stamps - French Foliage, Grateful Greetings, Woodgrain
Paper - Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, 1 3/4 circle punch, Cherry cobbler quilted ribbon, hemp twine, sponge, cherry cobbler button, dimensional dots, distressing tool

4 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Love this card! You always inspire me, thanks so much.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Connie Collins said...

Love it! Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow this card is fantastic! I LOVE everything about it:) Actually I don't think there has ever been anything that you have made that I haven't loved,lol!

Louise Brown said...

Beautiful card, love the woodgrain bg stamp and the vintage look. TFS
~Louise

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...