Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's your Birthday

Hi Everyone! I have a Birthday card to share today! It is my baby boy Ian's 10th birthday... I can hear him saying... "MOM! I'm not a baby any more...", I know he's not, but he still my baby! :) I sat down and actually made him a card with some new goodies, and a little bit of contraband too! You know me... I live by the motto use it if ya got it. So here is my card for Ian - 


My card was actually inspired by a card made by Karen Thomas. Just changed up a few things. :)
I think it turned out Perfect!, and I am positive that I will be using this color scheme, and layout again..:) OK off to celebrate with Ian! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper - Concord Crush, Old Olive, Whisper white, Peach Parfait, Bring on the cake DSP, Crumb Cake
Ink - Concord Crush
Accessories - Big Shot, Label Collection Framelit die, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Designer label punch, Sm star punch, timeless type junior alphabet, glitter brads, paper piercing tool, Seeing spots CB EF, mini clip, dimensional dots



4 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Heather, this is FABULOUS! I love the design and those fabulous stars. I hope Ian loved it too <3

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a wonderful card and very grown up for a 10 yr old! Hope he enjoyed his whole day!

kejujah said...

what did you use on the crumb cake for the embossing?

Snowmanlover said...

Where did you get the embossing folder please? Love that. Love the card and the colors and design are awesome!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...