Monday, June 11, 2012

Two by Two

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was full of running kids around and such, So I declared this afternoon, that I wanted to sit down and play a little with some more new goodies from the new SU Catalog!! I hope you don't mind! :) When I first got the new catalog, I fell in love with a new single stamp called Two by Two. It is SO CUTE! Here let me show you -


See, don't you agree!! I colored my image with my SU markers and my versamarker. I use the versamarker to blend my colors, and to add some depth to the areas that I want to appear darker, or have a shadow.  I don't think that it is a recorded "technique", it is just something that I figured out on my own. :) Give it a try, it's really fun, I promise!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Two by Two
Paper - Whisper White, Pool Party DSP
Ink - Black Stazon, Creamy Carmel, So Saffron, Going Gray, Pumkin Pie, Tangerine tango, Temp. Turqouise, real red, versamarker
Accessories - Coluzzle, XL build a cupcake punch, Pool Party Bakers twine, Big shot, Perfect polka dots EF, dimensional dots

3 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Oh Heather, very cute card and yes I love that set too but haven't gotten yet. OMG did you see the new Seasonal catalog. Yikes I am going to have to get a loan. LOL! Hugs,Bev

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Heather - I'm so glad you're back!

Carol Carriveau said...

What an adorable card...love plain and simple designs!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...