Monday, September 10, 2012

Stay for a while

Hi Everyone!! Been a busy little bee this past week and weekend. :) I needed to take care of a sewing project for my niece, and that took longer than expected. But I do have a card to share today. After a LONG weekend, I played along in this weeks Color Me Beautiful challenge again. I really love that they post the challenge on a Friday.. It lets me think about the colors for a few days, and allows me to take my time to get some ideas going in my brain. :) OK, here are this weeks colors
 
I tried to incorporate all the colors again this week, and this is what I came up with -
 
 
 
I used the set Tea Shoppe. :) I am an avid tea drinker, so getting this set was a real no brainer. :) I think it turned out sweet in these colors too. Hope you think so too. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Tea Shoppe
Paper -  Always Artichoke, Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral,Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
Ink - Always Artichoke, Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral, More Mustard
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Paper Piercer, Festive Paper Piercing pack, Tea bag, Doilies sizzlit, 3/4, 1'' circle punches, Chantilly Crochet trim, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Dimensional Dots
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the paper roses! Great job.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Heather this is such a sweet card. I love the tea bag tucked into your cup, the colouring on the cup and the gorgeous rolled roses. Thanks for playing along with CMB challenge again.

cparsons said...

I love this stamp set and you really did it justice:) Thanks for playing along with us!

stressfreestamping said...

So pretty! I love the partial doily and rolled roses in the bottom corner. Very clever! Thanks for playing along at CMB this week!

Jacquel said...

This is AWESOME Heather! I love how you used the colors & those roses are beautiful! You did an excellent job Hun....thanks so much for playing with us again @ Color Me Beautiful!!!

Margaret said...

This is wonderful1 The sentiment on the tea tag is such a great idea and I love the little rolled roses in the corner. A beautiful creation using these colors! I wanted to use the more mustard DSP, but couldn't come up with the right design...Glad to see you found a great way to incorporate it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!

AnnMarie said...

I just love this!! Beautiful use of the tea cup stamp and the flower tops it all off perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us over at Color me Beautiful! :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...