Tuesday, October 16, 2012

French Foliage and a CC


Hello Everyone! I took a little time to play today, and it felt good! It happens to be a Tuesday, and that means a color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Today's colors were Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie. These colors together sound absolutely yummy! I guess they would be good as a dessert too! Well onto my submission shall we :) -
 
 
I went CAS today, just paper and ink. Sometimes we need those back to the basics cards thrown in there once in awhile, to keeps us on the level. OK, that's it for me, off to get the kiddos ready for bed. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
 
 
Stamps - French Foliage, Grateful Greetings
Paper - Vary Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chp, Pumpkin Pie
Access - Paper Piercing tool, Linen Thread, Button, Dimensional Dots
 

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your "back to the basics" of ink and paper card! I'll be pinning it in my CAS cards section to remind me again that sometimes "less is more!"
Beautiful card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi heather
Fabulous card .... Love this stamp set....
Hugs
Sylvie ....... xxx

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...