Monday, October 15, 2012

Very Merry Christmas


Hello Everyone! I have been busy with taking care of some neglected things around the outside of my house this past couple weeks. My husband took some time off to help out, so we took advantage of the cooler weather, and got most of it done. Feels good too! Well, I know you are not here to read about my negelected to do list, but hoping you are here to check out a Christmas card that I made over the rainy weekend. Thank goodness for the chance to play. :) I decided to make another card using the Ornament Keepsakes Set. Here is my sample -
 
 
I saw a card on Pintrest with a similar layout, and took inspiration from that. I really like the way it turned out. Not to bad for a couple weeks away. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)

Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Paper - Whisper White, River Rock, Gumball Green
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, River Rock
Access - Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Raspberry Ripple Stitched ribbon, 2 1/2, 3/4 circle punches, Stripes EF, White signo gel pen, Dimensional Dots
 
 

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

I've missed you, Heather, and glad to see you back to your downstairs design studio!! LOVE your card. I'm gonna have to try that technique with the circle punches! Thanks for sharing!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...