Friday, September 6, 2013

A Halloween Hello


Hey Everyone! I have a quick post and share today.. I am busy getting ready for my club girls today, and have lots to do on top of that.. Here is one of the cards that we will be doing this weekend -
 
 
 
 
Love this set.. it's just so Happy! I first purchased it to make a sampler for myself, (stay tuned for that), but wanted to share the happiness with them, and of course you too. :) OK, that's it for me today.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Halloween Hello
Paper - Smokey slate, Neutrals DSP, Whisper white
Ink - Black, Tangerine tango, daffodil delight, Gumball green
Accessories - Postage stamp punch, tangerine tango bakers twine, sticky strip, orange and black stampin glitter, Dimensional dots, two way glue

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...