Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Merry little Christmas

Hey Everyone! I have a quick share today.. I was having a little trouble coming up with a workshop card for this month, and it dawned on me that I had a workshop card all precut and ready for me.. Cha-ching! Love it when my brain decides to cooperate with me.. :) I had the Merry little Christmas Simply Created Card kit that I won on Prize Patrol way back when at this years convention.. :) Now the kit makes eight, and I didn't want to break up the kit for a sample, so I came up with an alternate sample to show and share. Here is my card -
 
 
I added a couple of layers and some bling, and will be adding the same to the precut cards in the kit.. Thanks SU! this kit is perfect for a workshop, and when you are a little short on time. OK, gotta run, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Merry Little Christmas
Paper - Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Ink - Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, Button, Island indigo bakers twine, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensional dots
 

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Heather
Fabulous card .... Love the colours....,
Hugs Sylvie xx

~Tammy~ said...

Oh these colors are beauriful!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...