Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fabulous Bags

Hey Everyone! I have been busy the last couple of days knocking out some last minute Teacher gifts. I am sure that some of you will recognize these little bags I have made, considering I make these for all kinds of occasions.
 
 
These are really just a larger version of a "Box in a Bag". There is a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers, for a smaller version, and that is where I got my idea. Here are the directions for the larger version. I really love making these bags as they come together with little effort, and make such an impact for what ever the occasion. OK everyone, gotta run and take advantage of the days good weather. :) As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Petal Parade, Million & One
Paper - Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP (2014 SAB retired)
Ink - Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit
Accessories - Big Shot, top not die, Scallop border punch,(retired items.. Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze Corduroy buttons, Large Eyelets, White Taffeta ribbon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the toto rial! I love these bags!

Carol Carriveau said...

These are fabulous...thanks for sharing your tutorial!

Anna said...

These are beautiful bags. Your work is so polished and carefully finished.

Roseli said...

I love your post.
It's very beautiful.��������

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...