Friday, June 6, 2014

For Becky

 
Hey Everyone!.. I have a quick post of a card that I have made for my neighbors upcoming nuptials. I broke out the set Best of Brides and Babies for the first time. I always loved the couple image found in the To Have and To Hold set from way back when, so I was thrilled to find it in the best of set. OK, here is her card -
 
 
I had a lot of trouble this morning trying to get a good picture, I think to much white is the problem, so I took a close up and that had a little bit truer colors in it -
 
 
 
 
Lots of little details, but super fun to make. OK.. I am off to rally the kids to clean their rooms before we get head long into the summer.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
 
 
Heather :)
 
 

Stamps - Best of Brides and Babies
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Memento Black, Stampin' Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Skin tones, Copics
Accessories - Big Shot, Tulip Border EF, Paper Piercing tool, Doily, Small piece of tulle, DD, Dimensional dots

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

wonderful way to honour the nuptials.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...