Monday, October 13, 2014

Truly Grateful (undefined)

 
Hello Everyone! I actually had to sit down and stamp this past weekend.. :) My oldest son will be making his Conformation in a couple weeks, so I needed to get out his invites for the family. Looking through my stamps I realize, I have nothing appropriate for a conformation card/invite. No dove, cross, or anything remotely close to what I needed. So.., what else do I do besides go into full blown panic mode,... I break out my Undefined stamp carving kit, and make my own.. Whoop!! Here is my card and handy-work -
 
 
I kept the images REAL simple considering this was the first time I ever did this, and I love the outcome. I used a sentiment from the set Truly Grateful and think it fit just fine too! OK, I am off to get these in the mail and one their way. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Cross, Bread, Chalice,  hand carved with Undefined stamp carving kit, Truly Grateful
Paper - Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Ink - Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Baked Brown Sugar, Black
Accessories - Natural Trim, Dimensional dots

3 comments:

Marlene Salvato said...

Awesome job! - I haven't touched my undefined sets...and great card!

Carol Carriveau said...

This is amazing Heather...you did a fabulous job on your carving and the design for this card!

CherryTartt said...

Very nice! Makes the special occasion even more so!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...