Friday, March 20, 2015

For Naomi


Hey Everyone! Super quick post this morning.. I wanted to share a Quinceanera card for one of my oldest sons friends. It was his first invite of this kind, and an extremely formal affair..So that called for an extremely formal card- 


I cut the flowers straight from her invite to the gala, and used a crown trinket from my stash as a little extra something for her.. I love the outcome, and so did my son, Sean. Success.. :) OK, of to get this first day of Spring underway.. thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 


Heather 


Stamps - Memorable Moments
Paper - Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil
Ink - black Memento
Accessories - Big Shot, Square Framelits, Junior Type alphabet, white taffeta ribbon, Silver 1/8 " ribbon, Sequin, Crown trinket, Paper piercing tool, Dimensional dots, two way glue

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...