Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hello DC

Hey Again Everyone! A few days ago I mentioned that I had been busy completing my Scrap Album from my recent trip to Washington D.C...and.... I said I would share.. So that is what I am doing today. :) if you have been following me for awhile, you know my issues with scrapping in general. Now don't get me wrong, I love to scrap. My problem is that I get lost is All there is to scrap at times.. ;) I was determined that this time I was not going to make this too hard on myself.. it was a 4 day trip.. how hard could that be? I decided to use the So you Project kit form the Occasions mini. The perfect size, and everything is there for me to complete the album in one sitting, OK maybe two.. Whoop! The project kit coordinates with a stamp set, also from the Occasions min, called So You.. Love it! Here is the front of my Album-


A big bonus with this kit, there are sample layouts right is the package.. with step by step instructions for those layouts.. So if you are new to scrapping, SU took care of all the guess work. Perfect for even the seasoned scrapper, with all that is included in the kit! Here are some of my favorite pages -


where we stayed in D.C.... and -


some of our favorite sites there.. :) This was such a fun Project, I think I will have to get another kit, and tell my husband to take me someplace else so I can do it all over again! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!



Heather 


Stamps - So You, Greetings From Photopolymer
Paper - Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Maps from trip
Ink - Opaque Stazon, various for album cover
Accessories - So you Project kit, adhesive, Big Shot, Simple alphabet, Dymo Label maker

1 comment:

Carrie Rhoades said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...