Friday, April 3, 2015

Everybunny


Hey Everyone! I have been busy with getting Easter cards made and sent this past week. This year is going by so fast, and my to do list keeps getting longer..On that subject, on my "to create" list was to make a pop up box card..A lot of them were floating around the inter webs a few months ago, and I simply never got around to it.. Well... I can now check this off my list. Whoop! I decided to make an extra special card for my Mom considering I was not going to be spending the holiday with her, and this kinda of card filled the bill. I followed the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers for the how to, and went to work.. 


Kinda of hard to get a good picture of it.. sorry.. I used a retired set called Everybunny.. one of my faves, and most of the images had yet to see ink, so it was about time. here is a closer view - 


I used my Blendabilities and Copics to color the images.. it was super fun to create and I love how it all came together. I know my Mom will love it too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Happy Easter Everybunny! 


Heather :)


Stamps - Everybunny, Hello Love, Indescribable Gift
Paper - Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink - Smoky Slate, 
Accessories - Blendabilities markers, Copics, Pistachio Pudding stretch ruffled ribbon, Basic Pearls, Itty bitty shapes punch pack, glue dots, dimensional dots, acetate, cupcake builder punch

3 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Such a cute card, lovely colouring too. I wish I'd ordered that stamp set when it was available. Have a happy Easter with your mum.

Unknown said...

Love your creative and gorgeous card!!!

2dogs2luv said...

beautiful; it's a card that would never be put out of its place; always on display! TFS..

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...